Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New Hampshire!




As the only educator representing New Hampshire I feel it is important to recognize a true inspiration to educators and students everywhere, still to this day: 
Christa McAuliffe.

Proud to represent New Hampshire at Space Academy!

In 2011 my younger sister visited Florida's tribute to Christa while participating in an internship while working on her Engineering degree:



That same year my Dad won the Christa McAuliffe Sabbatical working with many schools in New Hampshire to start up a VEX robotics team.  Interested see his still active website: 



This week I was able to travel to Huntsville, Alabama to participate in Honeywell's Space Academy for educators.  I have experienced so many amazing things and learned a lot about space in the process.  I hope to get my students excited about space when I return to the classroom in the Fall.



I touch the future.  I teach.
- Christa McAuliffe

No comments:

Post a Comment